Prior to the start of the project, what you should have at least is a functional outline of your application. There are two ways to determine the scope of a project:
1) if you are:
- a startup,
- an owner of an innovative idea,
- in lack of professional expertise in the market environment
- not aware of the habits of your target group
- in need of prioritizing the features and integrations for your app
- not clear on things like the business model, value proposition, monetizing options
...then we offer you our service of ‘concepting & strategy workshop’. Thanks to the work of the project team and without much expense at the beginning, you will be closer to achieving your goals, by creating a coherent and innovative concept for its users. The outcome of this workshop will be a software requirements specification (SRS) that will provide information on scope, budget and deadlines. You can read about this option along with other designing services at our Product design subpage.
2) if your idea is:
- not so complex,
- to make life or work easier for its users,
- to make an app mainly for the internal use of the company,
- focused on usability rather than appealing design
- crystallized and you know all main and detailed functionalities of your app
...then our Project Manager will help you determine the functional scope of the basic version of the application and create a shortened version of the SRS, which will outline your budget and the time of project implementation and will be an appendix to the contract for future signing up.