1. First success - winning an international competition in programming autonomous mobile robots. Used technologies: C++, visualisation with Qt library, video techniques of recognition and object locating.
2. First large commercial project - participating in the development of Frankfurt International Fairs website "Messe Frankfurt Online". Implementation took 1.5 years and was carried out at Nionex (Bertelsmann) in Gütersloh (Germany). Used technologies: Java, J2EE, Java Server Pages, HTML, XML, XSLT, SQL, CVS, CMS, Databases: Informix IBM.
1. Another big project - participation in the design and implementation of a comprehensive, dispersed management system for production planning and control. The project was carried out in one of the largest steel factories located in the area of the Arctic Circle in Tornio (Finland). Numerous international teams from i.a. Germany, Austria, Finland, England and Japan were involved in the project. Implementation phase took several months and was successful. Used technologies: C++, Std, C#, Visual Studio, .NET, Oracle, SQL, real time databases,TCP/IP Telegrams, CORBA, XML, UML, dispersed systems, HP-UNIX, Crystal Reports, TeeChart, DevExpress, technological processes visualisations – Qt, integrations with ERP systems and PLC drivers.
2. Preparation of software for semi-automatic warehouse management of steel storage in one of the largest steelworks in Poland. The solution included communication with external systems, warehouse status visualization, mobile application used on cranes, program for automatic assignment and control of orders for cranes, web reporting system.
1. Participation in design and implementation of a control and visualization system for a steel manufacturing plant in Jinan (China). Software for controlling an intelligent logistic system of steel storage (Warehouse Management) and reporting. Software for production line operators, crane operators, technical and office workers, and executives in the form of multi-user applications running on Windows has been developed in addition to server processes.
2. Participation in design and implementation of a control and visualization system for the production of steel for aircrafts and ships in Pohang (South Korea). The task included preparation of system specifications, programming and training of the factory personnel.
3. Programming a system for production visualization and control for a foundry in India.
4. Programming a system for the production visualization and control for a foundry in the Netherlands.
5. At that time, a number of meetings and workshops were run in Germany, China and South Korea.
6. In all cases, the projects entailed use of the following technologies: C++, c #, .NET, .NET Remoting, DevExpress, ORACLE, real time databases, SQL, DevExpress, TeeChart, distributed system, data exchange through TCP/IP binary messages, XML, Windows.
1. Programming a dozen of systems - multistation data editors for technologists specialising in metallurgical processing.
2. Systems reporting on production and facilitating decision-making for the management of manufacturing companies.
1. Admission of ITgenerator to Poznan Technology and Industry Park in recognition of high innovativeness of applied solutions and professional experience.
2. Implementation of over 30 projects, mainly business mobile applications and web applications for businesses and organisations.
1. Launching new services such as product design UX/UI and mobile game development.
2. Introducing marketing management into the company's structures.
3. Optimising the sales process to support customers in understanding mobile software development.
4. Moving to full agile project management team based on Scrum methodology.
5. Running blog based on content management strategy and several multilanguage promotional campaigns.
6. Maintaining good, solid relations with our existing clients and completing new projects for them.