Free e-book!"The complete guide on how to avoid mistakes in creating mobile apps"DOWNLOAD NOW
Get to know us better
Our mission is to support your business. We know that the right technological solutions increase productivity of businesses and multiply profits.
Who are we?
A tightly knit team of 13, passionate about software development. We think creatively. We design, develop and implement mobile applications. We carefully research needs and develop dedicated solutions. Everything to improve the efficiency of your business.
What do we aim for?
Perfection. Above all, we want to satisfy the client. We wish to be your partners. We are open, communicative, ready to talk and professional. We will always find time for you. We invite you to the headquarters of our company, located in the Poznan Technology and Industry Park.
How do we work?
Diligently and reliably. We know what synergy is. We believe that teamwork produces the best results.
Cooperate with professionals
CEO / Project Manager
Our story in a nutshell
1. First success - winning an international competition in programming autonomous mobile robots. Used technologies: C++, visualisation with Qt library, video techniques of recognition and object locating.
2. First large commercial project - participating in the development of Frankfurt International Fairs website "Messe Frankfurt Online". Implementation took 1.5 years and was carried out at Nionex (Bertelsmann) in Gütersloh (Germany). Used technologies: Java, J2EE, Java Server Pages, HTML, XML, XSLT, SQL, CVS, CMS, Databases: Informix IBM.
1. Another big project - participation in the design and implementation of a comprehensive, dispersed management system for production planning and control. The project was carried out in one of the largest steel factories located in the area of the Arctic Circle in Tornio (Finland). Numerous international teams from i.a. Germany, Austria, Finland, England and Japan were involved in the project. Implementation phase took several months and was successful. Used technologies: C++, Std, C#, Visual Studio, .NET, Oracle, SQL, real time databases,TCP/IP Telegrams, CORBA, XML, UML, dispersed systems, HP-UNIX, Crystal Reports, TeeChart, DevExpress, technological processes visualisations – Qt, integrations with ERP systems and PLC drivers.
2. Preparation of software for semi-automatic warehouse management of steel storage in one of the largest steelworks in Poland. The solution included communication with external systems, warehouse status visualization, mobile application used on cranes, program for automatic assignment and control of orders for cranes, web reporting system.
1. Participation in design and implementation of a control and visualization system for a steel manufacturing plant in Jinan (China). Software for controlling an intelligent logistic system of steel storage (Warehouse Management) and reporting. Software for production line operators, crane operators, technical and office workers, and executives in the form of multi-user applications running on Windows has been developed in addition to server processes.
2. Participation in design and implementation of a control and visualization system for the production of steel for aircrafts and ships in Pohang (South Korea). The task included preparation of system specifications, programming and training of the factory personnel.
3. Programming a system for production visualization and control for a foundry in India.
4. Programming a system for the production visualization and control for a foundry in the Netherlands.
5. At that time, a number of meetings and workshops were run in Germany, China and South Korea.
6. In all cases, the projects entailed use of the following technologies: C++, c #, .NET, .NET Remoting, DevExpress, ORACLE, real time databases, SQL, DevExpress, TeeChart, distributed system, data exchange through TCP/IP binary messages, XML, Windows.
1. Programming a dozen of systems - multistation data editors for technologists specialising in metallurgical processing.
2. Systems reporting on production and facilitating decision-making for the management of manufacturing companies.
1. Admission of ITgenerator to Poznan Technology and Industry Park in recognition of high innovativeness of applied solutions and professional experience.
2. Implementation of over 30 projects, mainly business mobile applications and web applications for businesses and organisations.
1. Launching new services such as product design UX/UI and mobile game development.
2. Introducing marketing management into the company's structures.
3. Optimising the sales process to support customers in understanding mobile software development.
4. Moving to full agile project management team based on Scrum methodology.
5. Running blog based on content management strategy and several multilanguage promotional campaigns.
6. Maintaining good, solid relations with our existing clients and completing new projects for them.
We have got our priorities
Building lasting relationships
We care about long-term cooperation with our clients. We offer support after project implementation.
The entire team work on each project. We communicate internally to exchange thoughts and ideas. All to achieve the best results.
The client may verify the project at any stage and decides about the course of works and the final result.
15 points of the Quality Policy
Client's satisfaction is the most important thing for us. Before starting a project, we precisely define its requirements.
The entire team work on each project. Communicating with one another we exchange thoughts and ideas, all in order to achieve the best results.
We use an internal issue tracking system, which is available not only to the employees, but also to clients. Thanks to that, we work faster and more efficiently.
The inquiry response time is max. 24h.
In our work, we use advanced versioning tools for the project source files. This means that we are able to return to earlier versions of our work. We guarantee data security.
We verify the quality of our products at every stage, in accordance with Continuous Integration.
All feedback from our clients is taken into account.
Each product is thoroughly tested. We have been certified with ISTQB (International Software Testing Qualifications Board) and the Auditor Certificate ISO 9001.
We work with test management systems. Owing to this, each of our solutions is verified and a report from the test is generated.
Accurate documentation of work and progress allows us to constantly improve the processes of product development and implementation. We do not repeat our mistakes.
The client may verify the project at any stage.
We strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
We examine our clients' level of satisfaction and improve our business processes on its basis.
We encrypt data. Your safety is of paramount importance for us.
We are open to your suggestions and ready to talk.